Are you debating on getting cosmetic dentistry to enhance your smile? We understand this can be a big decision. However, there are many reasons to make aesthetic improvements to your teeth. Here are just a few of the reasons why we highly recommend cosmetic dentistry.
- It can be surprisingly affordable. Avoiding cosmetic dentistry because of the impact on your wallet? You might be surprised to discover that cosmetic procedures might be more affordable than you’d think, particularly when there are restorative benefits to your treatment. For example, many cosmetic procedures improve the structure of your teeth. In these instances, your dental insurance just might cover it! Plus, with the vast improvements to dental technology, treatments are much more efficient and, in many cases, more affordable.
- Procedures can be virtually painless! If you have a particular fear of the dentist, we understand why you might be hesitant to make cosmetic improvements to your smile. However, you might be surprised to find that many of these procedures are minimally invasive and virtually pain-free! Professional whitening, for example, is an easy procedure that can remove years’ worth of stains in just one treatment without any pain. As for procedures that are a bit more intensive? Latest improvements to technology and anesthesia make procedures easier and safer—making for a pain-free experience and a quicker recovery!
- Your new smile will look completely natural. We find that many patients are concerned about their teeth looking fake after their treatment. However, we customize crowns, dental implants, and veneers to match the needs and preferences of each individual patient! We want to make sure you’re thrilled with the results, so we’re always careful that your new devices blend seamlessly with your surrounding teeth. We also always strive to maintain as much of the natural structure of your teeth as possible.
- Cosmetic dentistry can greatly improve your oral health. By improving the structure of your teeth, we are able to prevent a number of oral health issues from arising. For example, if you need to repair a broken tooth, doing so with cosmetic dentistry will actually prevent issues with dental decay down the road. We can also help improve your speech and chewing mechanisms with dental implants and bridges.
- It can greatly improve your quality of life. The boost in confidence alone is one of the biggest reasons to consider cosmetic dentistry. By fixing noticeable chips and gaps, transforming discolored teeth, or replacing damaged or decaying teeth, you’ll have a smile that you can be proud to show off. And by restoring the structural integrity of your teeth, cosmetic dentistry can vastly improve your oral health. So you won’t just look great, you’ll feel great too!
Do you want to learn more about how cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile? Call Valley Dental Care of Plainfield today! We’ll help you set up a consultation where we can discuss your desired improvements and how our cosmetic treatments can be of assistance. We’ll make sure you get your ideal smile in no time!